TREND UPDATE: CUT-OUT


I really like to pick the fashion trends that fit my style. I like things that are feminine, but with an edgy and rock-ish twist. One of the trends that really suits this is the cut-out trend. I selected some examples that I put into a moodboard to show what options you can go for.



As you can see there are a lot of different examples with cut-outs in different spots. 


Somethimes cut-outs can be too showing, but I think it's nice for a party or a night of going out. A good example is this cut-out dress from Dressale that's now sold for 70% off!

This is a super sweet dress with a nice triangle cut-out. This would be great for a wedding party or even a festival. 

This is a more subtle cut-out that's also appropriate for work.

Would you like to win a Dressale item and get a guaranteed $5 off coupon? Like their Facebook page, register an account on their website and post   on their Facebook page to win. 

How would you wear this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)