My life in pictures | Spring has sprung!

If you follow me on Instagram (@reneequekel) you've probably already seen these pictures, but I still wanted to share some moments that I captured in the past few months. Here we go!

 Pretty flowers 

 Lunch: yoghurt, corn flakes and raspberries. Yum!

 I went to see Maroon 5 and it was awesome. Adam Levine sure looked fine!

Selfie with my friend Kelly at the Maroon 5 concert.
Oh Amsterdam! I've spent the last few months in Amsterdam since I'm doing my graduation internship there.

 My friend Vera and I in a bar

 I created a product line for the brand Kneipp! This is a little preview.

 Coral gel polish

 I found this old picture of when my dog was still a little puppy. She's already turning 9 this May.

With my friend Anne during carnaval. When you get to choose between being a devil or an angel there's no hesitating for me haha. I got a little crazy with a red smokey eye. 

 A photo diary isn't complete without a picture of the sky! Haha

Here I was doing a scent workshop and smelling all kinds of perfume notes. I'm an intern at Annindriya, they do scent marketing and develop perfumes and it's awesome! They also have a webshop with delicious niche perfumes. You should really take a look! Oh and they also ship international! I love the beauty business but the perfumery business sure is something that I'm really into. I should write more about perfume, right?

 A little OOTD

Oats & banana pancakes, I love trying out different mixes.

Here I was taking some random pictures with my new camera. It's a Canon EOS 1100D.

So these were some moments of the first few months of 2014. I had a great time. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)