OOTD: Sammydress



Lace Top Sammydress | Statement Necklace Sammydress | Skater Skirt Ebay | Tights Hema | Star Heels Nelly

Hi guys! Today's outfit is about the order I got from sammydress.com. It's a webshop with heaps of fashionable and cheap stuff. Apart from clothes and accessories they also have shoes, bags and make-up. I've been scrolling on this webshop for days because I could not decide what to choose and I still want a bunch of other things too. The top is only €5,67 and the necklace is €4,50. With prices like this it's definitely worth a try right?


Here are some more things that I really like. Can you tell I love black?

If you see some nice things, but are still hesitating, here's a little help to push you over the edge. When you enter the code ITRYPARTNER you get 9% off your purchase. I will do another blog post on their make-up as well. Enjoy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)