How to: fix broken powder
What you need
- Broken compact powder, bronzer, blush, eyeshadow etc.
- Alcohol, the pure version, not the beverage! :) You can buy it at any drugstore, for example in the Netherlands you can get it at Etos or Kruidvat.
- A knife
What to do
1. Get your broken powder and break it a little more with a knife.
2. Pour in the pure alcohol.
3. Mix the powder and the alcohol with a knife.
4. Spread it out with a knife until it's a smooth surface. Mine looked - and even smelled - like chocolate mousse.
5. Let it sit for a night until it's dry.
6. There you have it, your fixed powder like it's brand new!
I hope your sad and broken make-up back home will get a second chance!