The Cube Bag +OOTD

Hi! This next review isn't beauty related at all, but since I got way more views on fashion articles than on beauty articles (Why girls? why do you follow a beauty blog when you like fashion even better? :P) I decided to post it anyways.

Shoppers, tote bags… bigs bags, we love them! They’re not only nice as an accessory but we girls need them because those books, laptop and make-up aren’t going to carry themselves!

In my search for a bag that is sustainable, good looking and that could fit all the above I found the Cube Bag. This is a square bag - what a surprise :) - made of recycled or even better said upcycled army tents. Very nice for the army trend of this fall!

This big bag has the dimensions L60 x W40 x D30 cm and has two long black handles which makes it easy to throw the bag over your shoulders. The bag also has two smaller army coloured handles which you can put your arms in. Army tents are made of a very strong material so you can almost put yourself in it without ripping out the bag. I think I might even fit in it if I really try haha. I was really blown away by how much you can fit in the bag. I kept on putting in groceries like there was no bottom. This makes it really easy to use as a beach or grocery bag. Mine actually did her job as a beach bag in Greece for two weeks. I want to go back!

The big section has no zipper but I don’t really mind because your arm hangs over the bag when you carry it. It also has a smaller section with a zipper which is a little bigger than a clutch so you can fit your phone, wallet and more precious things in it. Another nice detail is the key cord in it.

I think it’s a very nice and edgy bag with a story. Who knows where this army tent has been to? In case you still think this bag is boring you can make a little DIY project of it. Just spice it up with some studs or rhine stones. Or write a nice quote on it with some textile paint.

An inspirational outfit with a look-a-like bag, made with Polyvore. 

Blouse - Bershka | Top - H&M | Skirt -  H&M | Panties -  local market | Biker boots -  Primark | Bag - Gaaf! Hergebruik | Neck choker - Pull & Bear | Skull braclet - local store in Rhodos,  Greece | Crystal stone ring - local store-in-boat Rhodos,  Greece 

You can buy the bag for €38,00 at ‘Gaaf! Hergebruik’, which means Cool! Recycling! in English. Oh that sounds so dull in another language haha! This is a very nice webshop with an assortment full of eco and vintage bags, jewelry, iPhone cases and more.

I have written this review for MyStyle, which is a group of youngsters who dare to speak their minds and review all sorts of sustainable products to make the world more aware of sustainability. Because it doesn’t have to be expensive or boring at all! If you want to know more about MyStyle you can visit their facebook page. It is all in Dutch though, but you can turn on Google translate or any other translate program if you like to read about it :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
    that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!


    Here is my web blog; get followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to know a
    lot about this, such as you wrote the e-book
    in it or something. I feel that you could do with a few percent to force the message
    home a bit, however other than that, that is magnificent blog.
    A great read. I'll certainly be back.

    Here is my web-site - how to gain twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I
    have found something which helped me. Appreciate it!


    my web blog market your business

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could be qualified to get a Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)