My life in pictures | Vacation 2012

If you follow me on instagram (reneequekel) these pictures aren't new to you. For the ones who haven't seen them yet, or if you want to see them again, here you go

Fluffy clouds in the sky. On my way to Rhodos, Greece with my two best friends

The sunset at the beach

The ancient town walls at the old part of Rhodos city.


Sun, sand (err grit), pale feet and polished toes. It's a P2 polish which I can't remember the name of. Bad blogger!

No problems here! The (cute and flashy blue eyed Greek) waiter kept on bringing us more and more popcorn. 

No filter. This is the Greek sea. The colour differences and waves in water can hypnotize me.

Me and my friend while going out. She looks so Swedish and Greece was full of Swedish people so everyone kept on approaching us in Swedish haha

A - I don't really know what it is - tower in the old city

Going home again with my huge lavender tye died suitcase and my friend's army suitcase. We defenitely didn't have problems finding back our suitcases at the airport in Holland.

Boredom in the airplane

How was your summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)