Preview: Essence ready for boarding

This July 2012 Essence is releasing its Ready for Boarding LE. It's all in travel style. 

 A cute travel bag €2,49

 Eye pallette full of spring colours. €3,49 I like how they've put some example looks on it.
 Bag label. Funny how they thought of that but I think these will be left in the LE display though. €2,29

 Lip & Cheek creme. Multitasking on vacation! I love multifunctional products so I'm anxious to try these. 01 Sending you kisses en 02 Beauty on tour. €2,49.

Eye pencils in unusual colours.I like! 01 Destination Sunshine en 02 Via Airmail. €1,49 
  15 hand & body wipes. They always come in handy. €1,29



 Happy spring polishes. 01 Sending you kisses, 02 Beauty on tour, 03 Exits on your right, 04 Via airmail en 05 Destination sunshine. €1,49

Peal off basecoat. You can apply this basecoat and any polish over it and just peal it off when you want to. Would it work? I don't know. And I think this will chips so quicly when you don't want to remove it yet. But we'll see! €1,79




I'm defenitely interested in the peel off basecoat. The lip & cheek cremes are interesting too and the polishes are nice, but not special. 


How do you feel about this LE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)