MUST READ: Blogger for the Olympics in London?

Hi my dear followers. A couple of days ago I got an email from Samsung, They asked me to make a video saying why I should be the beauty blogger for the Olympics in London this year. I am SO dying to go there! I love london, I love blogging. It's all so perfect. I know you would all love to go there too if you got the chance, so please give me the opportunity with a little vote!

BUT all I need you to do is vote 5 points for me.

Logging in is easy with Facebook. If it takes a while, please wait and vote.
video

If the link doesn't work. here it is: http://zooppa.com/ads/samsung-global-blogger-on-zooppa/videos/renee-quekel-samsung-global-blogger-2

thank you thank you thank you in advance!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)