Shoplog and wishlist

Hi :) Ok. I guess that 80% of my salary goes to shopping. Nail polish, other make-up, clothes, SHOES, bags, jewelry. I love them all. No week goes by without adding something to my wishlist.  Have a look. 


First up are the Jeffrey Campbell Lita knockoffs.The real ones cost €180,00 and these cost $35.69 which is around €30,00.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/370568830944?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_9137wt_1037


Second is this skull scarf. It's another knockoff but this time from Alexander McQueen. I'm all about the cheap eBay knockoffs these days. Oh well, student on a "budget". I'd rather buy 10 cheaper things than 1 expensive thing. $2,99. Yes man. http://www.ebay.com/itm/180712688822?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_4607wt_1396

Clear iPhone case $3,25. I love the design of my iPhone so why waste it with an ugly case? Sometimes I feel horrified if I see someone walking around with and expensive iPhone and ruining it with a bright green ugly case. I'm planning to glue some silver studs on it to give it a cool look.  Since I couldn't find any studded cases for an iPhone 3. only 4's.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/290673372507?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1711wt_1396

Surprise. an iPhone 4 clear case. I wanted to buy an iPhone 4 and already bought a case since eBay stuff to be delivered can take sooo lon. But then I decided that I wanted to wait for the iPhone 5. Longgg time. I bought this one for only $0,60 so no problem. But yesterday my phone decided to let the left side of my touchscreen stop from working so I might save some money for an iPhone 4(s?) anyways. Expensive baby.. I still haven't received this case and I bought it about a month ago so I don't really trust the seller. and I don't remember it anyways so you might be glad about that.

What I bought last month on the internet:
Devo Shorts. I've been looking for black leather shorts for a while and this was the only decent one I could find. I love e-ve-ry-thing on Nelly.com. Take a look if you haven't yet. €49,95 https://nelly.com/nl/kleding-voor-haar/kleding/broeken-shorts/sisters-point-913/devo-shorts-913279-14/

Neema Shoes from Nelly. I wanted black wedges and couldn't decide between leather or suede. So I got both :) They're also nice under a jeans so they don't look like booties. €15,95 in sale. https://nelly.com/nl/schoenen-zij/schoenen/alledaagse-schoenen/nelly-shoes-427/neema-427817-14/


Wishlist
Cross earrings. I love how subtle they are! €12,95. This is a Dutch webshop by the way. http://www.modemusthaves.com/accessoires/sieraden/oorbellen/big-cross-earrings-silver.html

Transparant asymmetric skirt. I love the black one. I guess I'm afraid of colour haha. $14,95 and $0,99 sending costs http://www.ebay.com/itm/320846372011?var=510054874931&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_3604wt_1163 

These are all my H&M wishlist items. I am defenitely going to buy the silver arm cuff. I already have it in gold but it was sold out in store. I adore everything that's called a cuff.
Edit: I just bought all of it except for the set of bracelets, the black jumpsuit and the black shirt. Now I'm almost broke yay!

Ok that's quite a lot. I notice that I'm all about the grungy/tough/rocky look lately, but I still look feminine at all times. I always wear something feminine with it., like a black tight shirt with tights or heels or a nude/salmon top etcvgf. Yes that's how I would describe my style. Feminine with a grungy edge. I'm all about the transparant and lace things too lately. What kind of style do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)