Just watch this


This has nothing to do with nail polish, but it's quite logical that there's more going on in my head than just nail polish, so I felt like sharing :) I'm amazed by how this man isn't in jail yet and the fact that this video spreads so fast is unbelievable too. In just five days, this video has gotten over 65 million youtube hits. Beat that Lady Gaga! Two days ago I didn't know about this, yesterday I found out and today it was on national TV here in the Netherlands. And why is this on TV today and not 20 years ago? This has been going on for that long. Let me know what you think about this.

And I'm reallllyy eager to blog more because I have about a 100 of untried polishes. Ok. more. *whistles* I can't wait for the sun to come out so that I can take decent pictures. Or I might need a photo studio. I guess I might. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)