OPI Spiderman collection


When there's a new Spiderman movie, there has to be a polish collection linked to it too, so OPI is releasing it around May. 
Maybe I shouldn't be that judgy but I don't like the colours. "Just spotted the lizard" is another Chanel Peridot dupe. I've seen enough of that. The other colours aren't too original too.


More shatter. (Yawn) Even super cheap drugstores that do nothing with "trends" are releasing crackle polishes now. So it's clear.


I've found some swatches but I'm not sure where it came from so here is the link http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9594/opispiderman.jpg

In case you're still looking for the perfect bright red or chalky white then you should have a look at the collection. Or in case you don't have a Chanel Peridot dupe, go get it too. Do you feel excited or are you about to yawn when you see this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)