Essence Circus Circus (All products now!)

Essence asked me to take this post down because apparently I didn't have the rights to tell you about this LE before November 1st, which is today! So here it is again with all the products./

Swaying acrobats, clumsy clowns, magicians with difficult tricks and lion tamers. You’ll experience an evening full of fantasy, excitement and sensation at the Circus. Abracadabra, Hocus Pocus, Essence takes you in the trapeze with the Circus Circus LE this December 2011.




Stay all day eyeshadow  in 01 it’s magic, 02 raise the curtain for…, 03 my sparkling acrobat - €2,79


Highlighter powder in 01 it’s magic - €2,99


Liquid eyeliner in 01 it’s magic, 02 my sparkling acrobat - €2,29


Lip lacquer in 01 applause, applause, 02 my glammy acrobat - €1,79 - sounds interesting!


Lip topper in 01 it’s magic - €1,99 - It's a glittter that adds a pearly shine to your lips when you tap it on.


Colour nail polish in 01 my sparkling acrobat, 02 don’t feed the tiger, 03 applause applause, 04 cotton candy - €2,79 - I love this idea and I'm sure most of them will make awesome layerings.
Nail fashion stickers

Beauty bag € 2,49

Perfume
Pocket perfume


Display - that's new to see in a preview!

I'm excited! You?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)