China Glaze The Hunger Games Collection

The best selling trigoly The Hunger Games is releasing its movie in March 2012. To celebrate that, China Glaze is coming with a collection based on this trilogy.



Primrose - inspired by Prim
Rebel - inspired by Gale
Catnip - inspired by Katniss
Coal Hearted – inspired by District 12
Joined at the Seam – inspired by The Seam
Fight to the Finish – inspired by the night sky the Tributes look into
We Could Runaway – inspired by forest Katniss & Gale hunt in
Baker’s Son - inspired by Peeta
Cinna-mon – inspired by Cinna’s gold eyeliner
Fire in Flight - inspired by the Flaming Mockingjay
Heat of the Moment – inspired by the costumes Katniss & Peeta wear into the Arena
Flaming Gems – inspired by Katniss’ interview dress

Wow, I'm being serious when I tell you that I like ALL the colours I see. Cremes, multiglitters, glitters, flakies?
Here is the trailer of the movie to get you all excited

I haven't read the books yet and for you who have, you're probably going to tell me I'm mad. But I'm planning on reading them!

source

4 comments:

  1. Thankfulness to my father who stated to me on the topic of this web
    site, this web site is in fact amazing.

    My web blog ... acheter des vues youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to visit this site and reading the views of all friends concerning this post, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.

    My page ... acheter follower
    My webpage :: plus de followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for any other great article. The place else may just anybody
    get that kind of information in such an ideal method of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info.

    my page - acheter followers twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate
    it.

    Look at my homepage: acheter follower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)