Nicki Minaj Collection by OPI - 2012

I know this is my second post today but this couldn't wait any longer. After Katy Perry, Serena Williams and Mister Bieber, Rapper Nicki Minaj has also teamed up with OPI to bring her love of bright colors and glitter to your fingertips in January 2012. 


The Nicki Minaj collection consists of a deep shimmering purple Shatter called "Super Bass" and these five Nicki-inspired colors: "Metallic 4 Life", "Save Me", "Fly", "Did It On 'Em" and the bubble gum hue "Pink Friday".

I personally dislike Nicki Minaj as much as I like to throw something at Lady Gaga. But I do love polishes (that shouldn't be a surprise) and I adore OPI and since her face isn't on the bottle I'm fine with it. :) Metal 4 life looks awesome.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)