Nail polish rings (for sale?)

Sometimes I feel like doing my nails, but when I'm done I want to do more nail stuff. And what's more fun than mixing nail polish with jewelry. I made these rings last week.

A blurry picture to show the glitter



MAX Black with Color Club Covered in Diamonds


Essence Blue Addicted


Studio M Purple Medaillon

Essence Cool and the Gang (blue)
Essence Circus Confetti (glitters)
P2 Black Explosion (crackle)
Here are some rings on my finger. I'm wearing Catrice Nude Beige from the Nude Sensation collection as a manicure.


I made this one earlier and I love love love it. It's the polish you were all raving about: Kiko 270 on MAX Black. 


Since it looks a little weird to wear more than one ring per finger and I have quite a lot of rings I'm thinking about selling them for about €5 excluding sending costs. Would you be interested? Is this a good price? Ofcourse I would send international and I own a paypal account too. You could choose the polish you want, just look at my nailpolish collection page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)