My nail polish stash

Quite a lot of people have been asking me to show my stash but I never really loved the way it all looked in my helmer and taking pictures of bottles in a helmer only shows the bottle caps so that makes you non the wiser of what colours and brands I have.

So here is my battlefield of polishes. I threw (well I carefully laid) them all on my bed.

This doens't really look like 300 polishes but I couldn't get far enough to photograph them all. But this is most of it.

I'm wearing Essence a hint of mint here. When all your polishes are spreaded out you see a lot of untried things and this was one of them.

How many different brands do you spot? Name them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)