1st night

Have you noticed that this polish really suits my lay-out? This is Sephora First Night. I've been looking for a "vintage" dusty pink for a while. H&M Get a rose for me was my first shot at a dusty pink, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted, which was a polish that looked like Eyeko Tea Rose. I actually like this one better, but it could've been a little dustier if you ask me.


Eventhough it's Autumn and I really needed a scarf last week, there's plenty of sun. It's the perfect weather to take a walk in the woods. I love all the colours that show up right now when the leafs fall of the trees and when the sun shines through the trees it creates a beautiful picture. Which I should really take a picture of :P But here's my eye with the sun reflecting in it as a proof.

Don't you love Autumn and its colours? (Next to the rain?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)