It's probably not the first time you'll see this and I've already posted today, but I just had to share this press release with you all.
Zoya Gems and Jewels Collection
Rina (ZP576): Full coverage, rich green metallic shimmer.
Holly (ZP577): Gorgeous green glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
Kissy (ZP578): Full coverage, party pink metallic shimmer.
Izzy (ZP579): Vivid pink glitzy, glitter glaze (with unique bar glitter).
Twila (ZP580): Full coverage, icy blue metallic shimmer.
Noel (ZP581): Bold blue glitzy, glitter glaze! (with unique bar glitter).
Mix it up... The Zoya Gems and Jewels color assortment allows for multiple layered nail polish looks! Have fun…
• Wear the full coverage, jewel toned shades alone for a classic metallic shimmer look!
• Wear the glitzy, glitter glazes alone for a hint of glitz.
• Wear several layers of the glitzy, glitter glazes for a unique textured glitz nail look.
• Layer the glazes over the shimmers to a totally glam nail jewelry look.
• Layer the glitzy, glitter glazes over other colors to create a totally unique look that is all your own (hint - hint: silver, gold, white and black totally rock under the glazes!).
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects. Find Zoya Gems and Jewels as well as over 400 other high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com. As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women so we name them after women. Zoya is the new color of fashion...
Shipping starts at September 15, 2011"
I know that a lot of you are a big fan of bar glitters, but I always feel like there's a disco going on on my nails so I'm not sure if I like it.