Sephora 3 for €10 sale!

Starting next week, the departmentstore V&D has another Prijzencircus as we say in Dutch. So as you might''ve noticed, this will only be in the Netherlands. From September 22 till October 2nd all products excluding the make-up palettes will be 3 products for only €10. I adore this sale, last year I bought a couple back-ups of all the Sephora products I use so that I would have enough until the next 3 for €10 sale. And I'm almost out of my stuff so I managed it all well ;)  If you keep in mind that a mascara is about €17,- you're a smart girl if you shop now. I "saved" more than €100,- last year and I only paid €30,-

Lovely iPhone quality :D 

The V&D's that have a Sephora department are:
Maastricht Grote Staat 5
Roermond Munsterplein 9
Breda Karrestraat 8-14
Den Bosch Schapenmarkt 4
Rotterdam Hoogstraat 185
 Leidschendam Eglantiershof 2-3
Den Haag Spui 3
Utrecht Rijnkade 5
Hilversum Kerkstraat 47-51
Amstelveen Buitenplein 101
Haarlem Grote Houtstraat 70
Groningen Grote Markt 21


I'm defenitely buying a couple of back-ups from nailpolish, eyeliner, eyepencil and mascara!

Don't you love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)