Review: Diamond Cosmetics Bubbly

This is Diamond Cosmetics Bubbly, a nude creme with silver shimmer in it. Since my skin is very pale and pinkish, it doesn't look nude on me but if your skin is a bit more tanned it might be the perfect nude shimmer for you.

As you can see, it looks a bit more nude in shade.

I just wanted to add this picture because I love how there's sun and shadow on it :)

Diamond Cosmetics has a big variety of colours. The bottles contain 12,6 ml and cost €3,95 at Boozyshop, which is now the official Dutch seller for Diamond Cosmetics. They also sell a special Diamond Cosmetics Boozyshop collection, which is especially made for the webshop for €3,99. Boozyshop also sells China Glaze, Misa Cosmetics, Butter London and even Cultnails and more!

Do you have Diamond Cosmetics polishes and how's your experience with them?


*This product was provided to me for review. This hasn't influenced my opinion at all. For more information see my Disclosure page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)