I want something different.

I want something different. I like blogging. I love blogging, but I feel like my blog has become a bit unpersonal. I feel like it's mostly informational when I also want it to be personal and inspirational. So I'm going to throw in some things that suit me too next to just nail polish. I'm also a music fanatic and music is very important to me to amplify my feelings, to make me feel better or to make me feel even worse when I'm sad. (We all like to do that once in a while, right?) I usually am a positive person, but even I have my cranky days. So here is my favourite sad song of the month. Oh god I seem so depressed now. Oh well, It will be over tomorrow anyways. :P

Hot Chelle Rae - Bleed

Is there more you would like to see or know about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)