I Scream Summer err.. Peach

I'm not a Summer person at all, but the Dutch weather is making my head spin at the moment, after rain, rain and more rain in July and August there's sun now at the end of September. It's only a matter of time before the birds start chilping again ;) The world is weird. So time for a Summer polish between all my Autumn lacquers. 


So this is I Scream Peach, which is more of a coral than a peach in my eyes, but the people over at Cosnova don't know how to seperate the holo's from the glitters either. (I love Catrice and Essence eventhough!)

I decided to add a little extra to it with a layer of Kiko 270. The hexagons look so different when they're layered over a coral instead of black!

Oh and I'm thinking of making a new blog lay-out and I'm working on a new header, but I have no clue which font I want, so do you have any ideas for a feminine and polished-looking font?

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)