Essence Vampire's Love - Twilight etc. inspired LE

"Vampire diaries, twilight & co… vampire fever is in the air once again this winter. mythical nights, endless love, eerie and beautiful film scenes – it’s so easy to get infected! the new essence trend edition "vampire’s love" ensures a perfect vampire look. blood red lips and pale, shimmering skin with a stylish twist – so mysterious and seductive… with the new products from the essence trend edition "vampire’s love", every girl can be a vampire queen in november 2011."


Eyeshadow palette 01 love at first bite €3,79


Volumizing lash powder 01 eye need you €2,99.  Apply a layer of mascara, then sprinkle a bit of the powder on your lashes and add another layer of mascara. I'm curious!

Shimmer powder 01 lil' vampire €2,99

 Blush gelee 01 bloody mary €2,49.
 Lipstain in 2 colours: 01 bloody mary and 02 true tove €1,99

Eau de toilette €6,99. I'd love to know how this smells!


Nail polish 1 gold old buffy, 02 into the dark, 03 true love, 04 the dawn is broken and 05 hunt me if you can €1,79

I'm very excited about this LE. The polishes look very nice according to the press pics, I'd like to try the lash powder and the perfume too. And you?

1 comment:

  1. Posts like this make me jealous. I wish essence was easily available to me. Thanks for posting this!! Looks like an awesome collection.

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)