The Naughty Intern

Oh how I love the name of this polish! Wearing a polish with a cool name is way more fun than wearing a number. And as my daily readers all know: I'm a sucker for a good red. Reds look so elegant, feminin and sexy, so when I can't decide what to wear I usually grab a red creme, so this might be a polish I will wear a lot. This is 2 coats and it applied well. It's so shiny without a topcoat, you can even see the reflection of my head in it!

Boozyshop is now the official Dutch seller for Diamond Cosmetics. I don't know how they found my address without contacting me, but they did! (Kinda scary though). They also sell a special Diamond Cosmetics Boozyshop collection, which is especially made for the webshop for €3,99.

What is your go-to polish?

This product was provided to me for review. This hasn't influenced my opinion at all. For more information see my Disclosure page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)