Just had to show you this!

I study International Lifestyle Studies, which is all about concept developing but even more about trendwatching/trendanalysing. And we just analysed the trend of vending machines. They just put anything in vending machines lately, I've even seen living crabs put in them. But this was You Nailed It worthy. A nail polish vending machine! Seriously, this is even new for me, being know as "the nail polish girl" at school .

Stolen from More Nailpolish
This vending machine is from PiCture pOlish. I hope the bottom of the vending machine is soft, cause otherwise you'd be buying broken bottles! I want this thing in my room filled with my own stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)