Review: Nail Dryer

Wow it's almost been a week since my last post. I'm sorry girls, studying gets in the way of blogging lately.
Every girl has it: Lack of time and a lack of a nice mani when she wants to go, especially when you need to be quick for a date or a job interview. What do to? Use a nail dryer! I've been wanting to try one out because I always wondered if it would really save me time.

Here it is with my hand in it. As you can see, my pinky doesn't entirely gets under the top of the dryer, so i could recommend you to put your hand in it a bit more sideways.

Close up of where the air comes out.

video
I also made a little video to show you how it works. You can put your hand in the dryer and it starts blowing. It did feel like I couldn't just lay my hand in it, I had to push a little bit. The thingy in it starts moving and that's when the air comes out. This one doens't give you a whirlwind to say the least, but I think you can compare it to softly blowing your fingers. 

This nail dryer is sold at the nail-art webshop Born Pretty Store. 

What methods do you use to get your mani ready to go as quick as possible?

This product was provided to me for review. This hasn't influenced my opinion at all. For more information see my Disclosure page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)