Dummy nails

As you might have noticed in my previous post, my nails are super short. Last week I broke a couple nails up to the point of bleeding and when I broke another nail it was enough for me. "I'm going short!" It feels so weird. Now I notice how much I use my nails as tools, bad me! haha.

This is Dearlee #019, a nice apricot pastel. It looks more orange on my nails than in the bottle because my skin is so pale. If your hands are a bit browner than mine, this might be a nude polish for you. This is 2 coats and it applied good. It's sold at the nail-art webshop Born Pretty Store for $4,39.

source
Now that my nails are this short and in this colour, this mani reminds me so much of Dummies, which is candy I used to eat as a kid. I don't know if they still sell it, but I love them. They used to have those Dummies in this exact colour.

Does your mani remind you of something?

This product was provided to me for review. This hasn't influenced my opinion at all. For more information see my Disclosure page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)