Summer in Bangkok

Just look at this beauty. I bought it in the Sephora 3 for €10 sale. Oh how I love that sale, I only paid €30 instead of about €120 for all the products I got. I can't wait till the next sale. This is Sephora Summer in Bangkok, a lovely ocean blue with a bit of green flash. It just glows on your nails.

In shade

I just had to post 3 pictures haha. I liked this polish wayyy more than I thought I would, I almost even put it back. This is 2 coats.  I really really like Sephora's brushes, they're very wide so you almost need only one layer to cover your whole nail and the brush is very round so it applies very nicely.

What is your favourite Sephora product/polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)