OPI The Muppets Collection (Holiday 2011)

We all know the muppets right? A lot of you have probably watched it when you were younger. OPI is coming with a Holiday Collection, dedicated to these lovely stuffed animals. OPI The Muppets Collection. 


This is a presspic with all the bottles of the collection. OPI has divided this collection into two parts. The Glitters and the Red & Neutrals.
First up are the glitters. Oh how I love those little glitterbombs. 
The names (I don't think that their listed from left to right.)

Rainbow Connection
Excuse Moi!
Gone Gonzo!
Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Divine Swine
Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It!

The Red & Neutrals. I adore reds, they just look best on my hands compared to any other color and they look so feminin, vampy and even a bit powerful to my opinion. 


Animal – istic
Meep-Meep-Meep
Wocka Wocka
Pepe’s Purple Paassion
Designer… de Better!
Warm & Fozzie

And then there's a mini set, featuring Wocka Wocka, Excuse Moi, Designer de Beter and Warm & Fozzie. 


I don't know yet when exactly they'll be released, but I think you gotta be fast if you want them, the glitters will probably sell out very quickly. 


I adore the whole collection, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)