Dearlee #035

According from the bottle cap you'd think that this is a crackle topcoat, but it's not. This is Dearlee #035. It's a brand sold at the nail art webshop Born Pretty Store and it costs $4,22.

I don't know if I can call it a jelly, but it's very sheer. This is 3 VERY thick coats and you can still see VNL. I only wear polishes that need more than 2 coats, ok maybe 3, to be opaque. It's too much effort for me and after that I start looking for a better dupe. It didn't really apply that well. I felt like I was applying glue in stead of polish.

Here you can see the VNL even better.

Dearlee makes creme, sheer and pearlized colors, so I guess I got a sheer one so it's meant to be this sheer. I have another polish from this brand to test and I think that one is a creme, so I think I'll like that one better.

You can get a discount of 10% on all products with the code YNI10K31

This product was provided to me for review. This hasn't influenced my opinion at all. For more information see my Disclosure page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)