"You guys, I'm wearing yellow!"

Have you ever seen a yellow polish on this blog? Think about it.

So since the weather is getting better and I'm overbuying winter colours, I thought let's try a bright colour! (I did wear black clothes though, little steps! haha) I have a friend that adores the colour yellow and I never seemed to get that fact. I still don't, but sometimes it's nice to have yellow nails (polish! not stains!) This is 2 coats of DICI #62, a brand sold at Born Pretty Store for $3,67. 

You can get a 10% discount on all your products with the code YNI10K31


Do you own many yellows? and have you bought anything on BPS yet?


This product was provided to me for review. This hasn't influenced my opinion at all. For more information see my Disclosure page. 

14 comments:

  1. I hate yellow on my skin but this looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it actually looks good! Perhaps I'm going to try it too :) Like it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one great yellow polish...and I usually don't like yellow nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own any yellows.
    but this one is cute, it look jelly -Is it jelly??

    ReplyDelete
  5. @FOREVER'92, It's a creme, but it looks jelly because of the top coat

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I'm going to have to try this because it looks close to the new Deborah Lippmann yellow jelly (which is too much $$ for me!), but I bet this is pretty affordable if it is from Born Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an awesome yellow polish! Very bright and in your face :D I have 1 yellow polish, but it's a lot warmer than this one. I do like yellow polish tho (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooi! Ik hou zelf niet zo heel veel van geel, maar met nail art erop vind ik het wel leuk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I've ever worn yellow nail polish on my nails completely, maybe just at the tips =p yellow is a nice colour but I guess it depends on the shade of yellow =p

    I like China Glaze's 'Lemon Fizz' though, a pastel yellow =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Peiji, Lemon Fizz is really nice too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)