Happy Easter!

Hi you all! Thanks for all the lovely messages for my birthday! I had a really good Good Friday :P For this simple Easter mani I used Essence Lilac Forever from the Crazy About Colour LE and I used a dottingtool and Fairwind Lavender to make it a little more interesting. Edit: The bottle cap used to be striped with a million colours, but I received this polish in a pack with a broken polish, everything was covered in polish, so when I cleaned the cap the colours came off. Fairwind is a brand I own just one bottle of, I bought it at Schlecker (German drugstore) when I was in Berlin 2 years ago. I'm going back next month! :D

Here you can see the Fairwind bottle. I guess it costs around €2/$3. I really need to do more (and less simple) nail-art!

Happy Easter!
Renee

12 comments:

  1. What a easy but stunning manicure! What happened with your Essence's cap, mine has such a colorful cup? :D Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks super cute ^^ Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ivana. I received this polish in a pack with a broken polish, everything was covered in polish, so when I cleaned the cap the colours came off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! I like this mani...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, I love the purple on purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute ! I love it and will probably steal your idea ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)