Essence Whoom! Booom!! Collection: Roy's Red

It's been 5 days since I've blogged. I'm so busy with school deadlines so there's not much time left to blog. This is Roy's Red, one of the colours from the Essence Whoom! Booom!! LE. Apart from the weird name of the collection, I do like this polish. It's not really red as the name says. It's more a pink and in some lights it looks coral.  

I've been looking for ages for the perfect coral and I still haven't found it. So if anyone of you knows a nice coral, tell me!

Do you own anything from this LE? And ofcourse don't forget to enter my give away, it ends this Friday!

11 comments:

  1. I hadn't even heard from this.... But it looks very nice :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jij heb echt zulke mooie nagels!

    http://lifeofroshelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice!

    My favorite coral is Sinful Colors Boogie Nights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb Andy, you're a star :) Die oranje. Puur voor de naam, omdat ik het liedje top vind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. De Hema heeft een hele mooie koraal kleur. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Roshelle, Dankje!

    @Terry, Oh leuk ik zal eens gaan kijken als ik tijd heb!

    @Bibiane, Leuk :) Ik ben niet zo van de oranje dus die heb ik maar niet genomen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik wou dat ik zulke mooie lange nagels had als jij!
    Mijn nagels zijn kort en afgekloven buh...
    Maar wel een hele mooie kleur!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love colours between red and pink =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)