Birthday manicure

Today is my 18th birthday so I needed something blingy on my nails. Yesterday evening I threw a party and I had a blast. I got so many nice things and saw all my lovely friends. Oh and how I love the nice people in the nailblogger world! Nicoletta, an awesome Italian follower I swapped with sent me a present. I got an envelope in the mail for "Miss Renee" so I couldn't wait to open it. I got a really nice Italian card and she wrote the English translation in it. And I got a very nice silver necklace with stars and matching earrings!  Congrats to your son too who turns 18 today just like I do. I didn't expect to get this at all. Thanks so much to the lovely Italian magpie!

This is only one coat of Milani Gold Glitz with two coats of Nubar Diamont and I love it! The Milani Rockstar collection is one of my favourite collections ever. I don't own all of them so I'm asking you lovely followers if you have one left that you don't use or if they're still available. I already have the gold, red and grey one and I would love to have the bigger glitters too.

Have a nice sunny day! (At least inhere haha)

25 comments:

  1. Wish you a very very happy birthday :) Great np you are wearing...perfect for bithdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was looking at this, and passed it up :(
    now i wish i didn't.

    happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd!
    En een hele mooie nagellak zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaapy birthday dear! You're only 18? Ö I though you're older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I LOVE your choice of polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B'day! wish you all the best and luck and much love for your blog!
    your mani look beautifull!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! It's my birthday, too. But I am much past 18 - ha! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you're sooo young! ;) Happy B-Day and have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all! Yes I know I'm young haha, got a long life in front of me (hopefully haha) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday !
    And great polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!! I'm only 18 too!
    Great birthday mani!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Renee!! :) Perfect Celebration Color :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday :D love the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waauw echt een super mooi blog [ ook leuk dat je nederlands bent haha ] ! & gefeliciteerd. Ik volg je. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday !!! You're very young !!! Lucky you !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! :D Yes, it's nice to wear some bling on your special day! You wear it well.
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  17. One grand opulent manicure befitting a birthday girl. Sorry I'm late. Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm glad you had a fab time at the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know I'm late but still happy birthday girl, I think you choose the perfect polish for this special day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)