Silver Holographic Comparison!

As you all know I'm a holo lover, well who isn't? So here is a comparison of some silver holo's. First off is the well known and wanted Gosh Holographic, followed by Nfu Oh 61 and Color Club Worth the Risque.

Here they are swatched on a clear nailwheel in full sunlight. Gosh and Nfu Oh look very alike and the holo is the same, so there's a dupe! Color Club's holo is more scattered and the holo is less bright.


The nailwheel I used is from Born Pretty Store and can be purchased in packs of 10 for $6.15. I think that's a fair price. I've been looking for clear nailwheels for a while because white ones don't show how many coats you exactly need because of the white base. But now I found some clear ones and I'm glad I did! I only hoped they had square tips in stead of round ones. You can get a discount of 10% on your whole purchase with the code YNI10K31


Gosh Holographic: costs €7/$9,90 for 8 ml/0.3 fl.oz.
Nfu Oh 61: costs around €8,50/$12 (but you can get it cheaper if you buy in the US) for 9.8 mL 0.33 fl.oz.
Color Club Worth the Risque: costs around €3/$4,25 (but it's cheaper to get in the US too) for 15 ml/0.5 fl.oz. 


I think that you'll get the best deal out of Nfu Oh 61 because of the amount of polish you get for the prize and because Gosh Holographic is hard to get. And Color Club Worth the Risque isn't, well it itsn't quite worth the risk! Haha I'm so funny (not)

What's your favourite silver holo?


Some of the products in this post were provided for review.

16 comments:

  1. I have GOSH holo... I don't have the silver Nfu Oh, but I do have the pink and green ones... The holo's on these are just stunning! I don't have Worth the Risque, but from the looks of this, it doesn't look like I need it. I do have Revvvolution, but I haven't tried it yet... the swatches I've seen are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have GOSH, and looove it. It was really easy to get for me, much easier than ordering Nfu Oh.
    I adore holo's. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh so pretty :D why does the n.fu oh bottle have a silver top? i thought it was black...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting for fabulousstreet.com to get more of the Nfu Oh's in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, the CC one looks just sad now. Great comparison! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ I thought the exact same thing.
    I was like poor Color Club. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that is just mean, putting the CC up against such strong holos. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comparison, I have been looking everywhere for swatches of Nfu Oh 61 and GOSH together to see if they are dupes. I guess I don't really NEED both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Gosh the best because that's the one I have :D!

    @laheelahee The holo Nfu Oh's all have silver caps, the rest has black ones :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!!
    I love these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you all for the comments!
    haha CC does look a bit sad next to those awesome holo's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @laheelahee like Deborah said only the holo line has silver caps, it would've looked better with a black cap next to the other black caps though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the Gosh one and it's really my fave silver holo :) I also have a pink holo Nfu Oh (63) and it's great, I can believe the silver one is also great :)
    Holos like the CC one are pretty but less spectacular ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wauw, I love that holographic style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ik vind die van Gosh net iets mooier!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have all three and I have Greta from the The Make Up Store. I really think Gosh, Greta, and Nfu Oh are the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)