Oh yes you're reading this right: Justin Bieber's THIRD nail polish collection

So I don't know what's going on with this little Bieber guy. A lot of girls love him and sure he's into them too, but maybe he's into girly things a little too much. This is part number 3 of The One Less Lonely Girl Collection he designed with Nicole by OPI.


The girly colors they came up with this time are:

Top of My World - pink/lilac shimmer
I Pink I Love Him - pink glitter
Studio Mama - pearly pale-pink/white
Coral Denominator - shiny coral
Fuchsia Wife - magenta
My Favorite Gold - gold/green
Somebody Teal Love - teal
Canadian Star - lavender (sorry, no picture available)

Whatever Bieber is thinking, I don't mind him doing this! The colors look really nice and there's something for everyone. His other polishes sold out quickly, so if you want them, be quick. They're available this month exclusively at Shoppers Drug Month for $10.99 (USA).

So what do you all think?

5 comments:

  1. Mooie kleuren! Vind ik althans! Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! justin bieber just put out his third nail polish collection.. makes one wonder what they are doing what their lives at the moment lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pink I love him *drooooooool* Finally lots of pink shades. :)) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, how are you?
    I'm Alessandra from Brazil.
    I love reading the news of your blog.
    I'm in love with a glaze. I love everything related to nails!
    As to your blog whenever I hear of news, I'd love to suggest a swap.
    Here in Brazil I can not find glazes that I see from your blog. Love, even without knowing the Sinful Colors, China Glaze polishes and OPI.
    I wonder of you accept the change?
    You send me a collection of China Glaze and a collection of OPI and I send you also two collections, the most coveted lines glazes here in Brazil which is the Risqué and IMPALA.
    What do you think?
    I am waiting for your contact.

    Thanks

    Alessandra
    lessandrabar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)