My new favorite polish!

Ahhhhhwesome. When I posted a preview of this polish in another post everyone who commented couldn't wait so see a swatch, so here it is. This is KIKO 270 layered over only one coat of MAX Black. It makes me think of Deborah Lippmann's Across The Universe. But with a black base. I tried it over a blue base too but the hexagons only looked green over a blue base.

Another one to show the lovely hexagons.

Bottle close up. These hexagons are so cool, they look clear/pink/yellow/blue in the bottle and look blue/green over black, green over blue and pink over pink. Get it?

I got so many compliments on this mani, even from guys! I wore this today to the Sephora sale. When I asked a sales woman about a foundation the only thing she said was "Wow I love your nails! Where did you get the polish?" And I was like "Ehm. It's from KIKO, an Italian brand." She totally forgot about my question haha. In the Sephora sale I only spent €30 on what I'd usually pay €115 for! So I got a discount of €85!!

If you want KIKO polishes, go get a friend in Italy! :)

19 comments:

  1. Het is zo tof dat ie meekleurt met de basislak :)
    Ik heb hem nu over babypink en dan zijn ze roze/oranje/rood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Linnie. Ja ik zag het op je blog, leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hij is echt ontzettend mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous color! It looks like Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe on steroids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Varnish Vixen. Haha I love your name for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO pretty! When I first saw the pic I immediately thought it was DL ATU! But this is so much better - I can't imagine all the cool combos to create!!! YAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wauw, echt heel mooi, i love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty does not begin to describe this manicure. <33333

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I have this, and the 231 that is very similar but I never reach for them because the removal is a pain.
    Instead I swear by the 261 and 298 for layering and adding a touch of subtle but amazing sparkle to any nailpolish, if you can try them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow I love it! I love the shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooowww!! Ik zag dit lakje laatst op een blog van iemand en heb hem met man en macht kunnen vinden op Ebay... Wel duur (€10,30 incl. shipping) maar dat hebben we er dan maar voor over :)

    Wát is-ie mooi! Ik kan niet wachten tot ik 'm krijg!

    Liefs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhhh, I'm in LOVE!!!! I love it, need it, want it!!! But doubt I'll be able to find here in the USA. It's gorgeous & you are fortunate to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my! when i opened this page i thought, WOW must be another lippmann. hahah, but it's not xD amazing! i got a dupe like that too bu the hexes are blue xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow ontzettend gaaf effect!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)