My life according to Google

I saw this at PolishPig and I thought I just needed to do this too!

To find out what your life is about, just substitute your name for the section that says [name]. Then you copy what the very first hit is - no cheating - it's not nearly as fun!

1: Type in "[name] needs" in the Google search:
Renee needs to get back to the joy of just "being".
Oh I think I should, how I'd love to "just be" and relax for a while!

2: Type in "[name] looks like" in Google search:
Renee looks like a crazy person.
Well thanks! :D

3: Type in "[name] hates" in Google search:
The first thing I got was: i hate renee hate hate hate her blog post and comments. I thought: are they talking about me? but no they weren't.
Renee hates exams.
SO right! *is blogging in stead of studying which I really need to atm*

4: Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google search:
Renee has gone brunette!
I died my hair brown a couple years ago, but it's back to blonde now.

5: Type in "[name] loves" in Google search:
Renee loves Frances.
Frances? If - in some strange weird way - it would mean French guys, maybe :')

6: Type in "[name] eats" in Google search:
Renee eats local.
Haha I eat so much food from other countries. I love Dutch food though, but I adore Italian food, Greek food and Asian things like noodles and spring rolls (loempia's for the Dutchies.)

7: Type in "[name] has" in Google search:
Renee has been appointed Chair of the Subcom.
I guess I have?

8: Type in "[name] works" in Google search:
Renee works it out for Bradley.
Oh I'm such a nice girl!

9: Type in"[name] lives" in Google search:
Renee lives in a garage for $160 a week
OH NO. Now you all know my secret!

10: Type in "[name] died" in Google search:
Smog Renee Died 1: 45 lyrics
"Renee Died" is a song?! Don't want to hear it.

11.Type in "[name] does" in Google search:
Renee......does she hate me?
I do. (hahaha)

12: Type in "[name] will" in Google search:
This Renee will never just walk away.
Haha, no I won't. If I'm right about something I won't stop till I've proved it.

13.Type in "[name] is" in Google search:
Renee the greatest person you will ever meet.
Ahhh thanks!

I really liked doing this, so if you like to, please do! And let me know what came out!


And ofcourse I had to show you a picture, I can't just blog without pictures. Are you drooling yet?

And a live made picture of Taylor Swift. I don't know if you like her, but I love her and her concert was awesome!

6 comments:

  1. hmm ik heb het gedaan, maar het was lang niet zo leuk als de jouwe! Ik kreeg allemaal hele lange rare zinnen, waar dan ergens die woordjes zoals 'needs' tussen gepropt zaten, haha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Edith. Thanks!

    @Aniek. haha sommige zijn saai maar ik vond de mijne wel leuk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke tag! Ik heb je getagged voor de 'handwriting tag' : http://nailartcreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/handwriting-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. woont in een villawijk, heeft haar eigen kledinglijn, is genomineerd.. lol Was mijn echte leven maar zo! Hoewel, 'houd van wind'?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ over mij: haha die van jou is ook leuk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)