Gold Holographics Comparison

Today I'm comparing the loved H&M Creme de la Creme, this one was super popular when it came out with the blue and pink holo. Next up is China Glaze It's My Turn from the Kaleidoscope collection which was hot too and lastly there's H&M Cha Cha. They're all two coats but I think Cha Cha would've looked better with three.

Once again, there's one polish that looks a bit sad next to such strong holo's, poor Cha Cha :') But it really is a holo and it looks quite good if it's not next to IMT. Just Google it to see. And Cha Cha looks more like a sand colour than a true gold. The holo is the strongest in IMT but CdlC looks more opaque and less scattered and I like linear holo's more, but that's just my taste.

What's your favourite gold holo?

11 comments:

  1. Leuk deze vergelijkingen :D Ik vind van deze It's My Turn het mooist, maar dat komt misschien omdat die op de foto het sterkste holo-effect heeft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ih CG! so stunning! i love it!
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke post! Vind ook It's My Turn het mooist maar die linker van H&M springt er ook wel uit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. China Glaze It's My Turn is my fav <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I like the CG one, but the left H&M isn't bad either :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. De middelste is het mooiste!
    Maar de linker vind ik bijna net zo mooi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie kleuren.
    Xx liefs

    (Eventjes niets te doen? Neem een kijkje op mijn blog en lees een deel van het verhaal.
    mellsrainbow.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. China Glaze is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing these, I guess I finally have to get something from that Kaleidoscope collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also vote for China Glaze =)) Bedankt voor het meedoen met mijn give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. die china glaze is echt gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can your website be found on the first page of a search.
    Another way you can update your site is to regularly check and improve
    upon your website's SEO status. Since search engines take hundreds and hundreds of factors into consideration in generating search results return, keyword density is no longer the primary way to maximize SEO for a web site.

    Here is my web-site :: check your site google index

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)