Nail polish ring from Ginger Kitty Designs!

Prettyyyy!

I won a nail polish ring forom Ginger Kitty Designs and this is what I got.

Look at the cute package

I chose China Glaze Atlantis, I adore that polish and I wanted to wear it on the pics to show, but it's still on my wishlist. So if one of you who read it has it and wants to lose it, it deserves a spot in my nail polish rack :)

Ring from the side, you can see that the round bulb really makes the difference in how the glitters shine and look 3D in the other pics.

Tracey makes some really great jewerly and not only rings. She has a big list of polishes you can choose from and she also works with marble designs, crackle etc. You can visit her Etsy page and her blog.

Thank you Tracey! I love it :)

9 comments:

  1. looks awesome! Tracey makes such beautiful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm awaiting for some beauty from her too! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You WON it???? you're a lucky girl! *-*
    I have known her jewellery for a while, now I think I'll stop lemming and go get one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nicoletta, I did :) Haha you should she's great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow! Congrats, this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible! It looks like its jumping out of the ring - like going into hyperspace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to receive my ring ! Yours is beautiful =) !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)