Nail care: cuticle oil (+ naked nails!)

I use Sally Girl Cuticle Oil I got in a swap as an extra, so I don't know what it costs. It's an oil that has a neutral soft smell and it's easy to apply with the brush.

Naked stained nails! I chose the picture that made my nails look less yellow on purpose so it's worse in real life. I still haven't found a base that protects from staining. Here you can see it applied. It takes a little while to absorb but I think that no cuticle oil fully does.

I also use nail care pens and cuticle oil pens but I'll show them later. 


What do you use for your cuticles?

5 comments:

  1. jealous of your long nails! my nails are naturally short and are hell to grow out and keep them long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls :)
    It was really hard for me to grow them too! But I started using vitamin pills for nails, hair and skin and now it's way better

    ReplyDelete
  3. wohohoow, jouw nagelbedden :O
    echt mooie nagels hoor!
    Voor mijn nagelriempjes gebruik ik Lemony Flutter ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)