Knight's Armor dupe created

 I saw some really nice swatches of Nubar Knight's Armor. I loved it so much because it's dark, but still sparkly. I decided to "remake" it with MAX nails black base and H&M Hello Kitty Glitter Silver.

Flash. I got so many compliments on this mani evethough it's really easy to do. It's perfect for New Years Eve but also for a night out or just to look fabulous on a normal day. Maybe your boss wouldn't appreciate it, but the hell to him haha. (Don't let him read this if you're reading this on your work, he might stop this site from showing in the workplace computers haha)

Don't forget to enter my give away to win one of the best polishes alive :)

7 comments:

  1. great idea! i have wanted knight's armor, but i HATE paying Nubar's shipping fees! And I have that exact hello kitty glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jbrobeck, nice :) now you can do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and glitery :)i don't have the hello kitty but i have another silver that i am going to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome... but i'm gonna stick to my knight's armor :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I'm going to try this with a similar silver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to see that you're all trying it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)