How to remove glitter mani's - easier than the foil method!

I saw this artifiical nail remover jar at Kruidvat (Dutch drugstore) and it costs €5,00. It's made for removing artificial nails, but it works well for nail polish too.

This is how the inside looks. Just put your finger in it, wait a couple seconds and twist and pull your finger out. Clean nails! It works really well because it's aceton and the little thingies scrub the glitter off. You can just replace it with nail polish remover if you want, so you can re-use it over and over again. It's easy to take all mani's off with, but it's smart to put some creme on your hands after removing.

Do you like it or use it?


Don't forget to enter my gosh holographic give away

7 comments:

  1. Oh I need to run to the store and see if I can find something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use one of these.... i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this actually work? Because if it does, I'll get it lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. good tip...this is exactly what I use to remove my glitter polishes...it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tip to refill it with new remover. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh i so wish i'd of had one of these when my artificial nails wouldn't come off! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Elize, it does! So for me it's a great thing. Lately I've actually removed all my mani's with it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)