Clouds?

This mani was inspired by another nail blogger, I saw her mani and loved it, I also commented that I wanted to try it too but I forgot who it was. So if it's you, just shout! I used Color Club Take me to your Chateau and Catricr My Boyfriend's Jeans. First I wanted to sponge and make a gradient, but I decided to use a brush instead to see how that came out and when the gradient kinda failed with a brush, I decided to make it like it is now.. The topcoat ruined it a bit sadly.


 My rarely seen left hand with way shorter nails. I just wanted to show how it came out on this hand.

For this mani I used a brush from Born Pretty Store. It's a webshop that sells nail-art, nail polish and anything nail related.


If you want a discount of 10% on all their products, use code YNI10K31

Born Pretty Nail Art


I'm not sure if I like it. Do you?

This product was provided to me for review. This hasn't influenced my opinion at all. For more information see my Disclosure page.

9 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)