3 new Catrice colors

Catrice recently added 3 colors to their core collection. Martje from Girly - Addictions gave them away and I was the lucky winner. Thanks girl! The names from L to R Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans - Absolute Chinchilly! - Run Forest Run!

 I swatched Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans. It's a really nice dark blue creme with blue microglitter.

 Flash, shows the microglitter well.

I just HAD to add Essence Choose Me! I can't stop making this combination. I think it's my favorite polish of 2010.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combination! I really dig these three new polishes from Catrice :) it's a wonderful brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue one's name is ''hip queens wear blue jeans''

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nancy, ohh you're so right. I totally mixed up the names in a hurry. thanks for saying

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all 3 as well, HQWBJ is soooo pretty! And the layering, with Choose Me! is just amazing. I need a backup of Choose Me, lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die combinatie van HQWBJ met Choose Me eroverheen ziet er echt prachtig uit, ga het eens uitproberen om te kijken hoe het er in real life uitziet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, die groene is wel heel erg mooi<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya, the green is very pretty I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, where do you get these polishes? I don't think I've seen them before.
    I also tagged you in a challange, come on over and have a looksie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @PerdyClaws, you can just get them in the usual catrice displays, they're new colors. Thanks for the tag! I'll work on it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super leuke kleurtjes heb je gekocht! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love run forest run, and absolute chinchilly... and hip queens weare blue jeans :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)