OPI introduces Sorbet finish!

And here's another one I already made, but forgot to post :')

OPI is coming with new Sorbet/Slush Puppie/Frozen Lemonade finishes in their new collection in 2012. They already put a couple Sorbet finishes in their Texas collection as a preview of what's coming.



The ones with Sorbet finish:
- Do you think I'm Tex-y?
- Houston we have a Purple
- Too hot pink to hold 'em
- Y'all come back ya hear?
- Big hair... Big nails
- Guy meets Gal-veston


I don't really know what to think about this. First of all I looove sorbets, so this sounds really tasty and this really makes me crave ice cream and summer. But I've seen a couple swatches of the little Texas girls and they seem to have a normal jelly finish.

What do you think? Is it new or is it a new "cool name" OPI came up with to sell more?

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see the swatches to see if this is anything new.. I don't think it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be a standard jelly finish with a new name? I am excited to try them out and see what I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorbet finish would be jelly with glassflecks for me.. to bad that probably won't be it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The names are fantastic, but colors seem more of the same... But I liked y´all come back ya here and Guy meets Gal-veston. I love jelly finish and still did not get one here in Brasil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)