Winter Marble

This marble made me think of winter because the silver and black remind me of snow mixed with dirty snow on a parking lot. Ok my imagination is weird sometimes haha. This is my right hand. I used Hema's Silver Jip & Janneke as a base and used it for marbling. The black is from MAX, a superduper cheap €0,49 nailpolish brand sold at Action. That's a super cheap departmentstore in the Netherlands. MAX polishes have a very good opacity so are good for marbling. I'm all about the cheap haha.

Left hand. I topped it all off with a Sinful Colors Quik Dry topcoat. I really like that one better than Nubar Diamont. Diamont chips so easily on me, but maybe I have the one with the old/new formula? I've heard about them changing the formula and everyone liking one more. So I guess that I have the new formula. But now they changed back to the old., so mine's old too. Understand?

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I actually tried a black, silver and grey marble the other day and it was a total fail, so I just took it off before taking any pictures. Yours looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit is echt superleuk! Ik ga misschien die Action lakjes ook even halen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind de kleurencombi echt pretty! Al houd ik wel weer van marblepatronen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb dat ook een keer uitgeprobeerd, maar het ging echt slecht, haha.

    http://ieatfashiontoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply stunning! I'm almost speechless at the beauty of it. No really!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)