Preview: Limited Edition Catrice Urban Baroque Collection

First of all, I really want to thank everyone for their support and condoleances. I really appreciate it girls. Today was his funeral. I really miss him, but I accept him going. After all he turned 85 and he's been married to my grannie for 58 years. It's good to mourn, but I think that doing nice things like blogging is good for me too.  

Catrice will launch their new LE Urban Baroque in January and February 2011. It has soft - and like Catrice says - seductive colors.
Pearls & Chains - Barock & Rock

Princess & Ballerina - Biscuits & Cupcakes

Like always, they'll be €2,49. I'll have to see them in 'real life' to know which ones will suit my handcolor. I do like them being work appropriate.

Do you like them?

2 comments:

  1. Deze kleuren zijn zo mooi voor ombre nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wil deze echt zooo graag! Voor de namen alleen al, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)