Preview: Limited Edition Essence I love Berlin

Essence will launch their new LE called I love Berlin in January and February. This LE is made in cooperation with the winner of the Essence Trend Edition contest. It would be so cool to make a Essence LE!
They've got new nail foils. Nice idea, but personally I'm not really blown away by the pattern.


A nail file. I guess it's a glass file? Good idea.


Ofcourse they have polishes. I really like cremes, but the colors aren't too exclusive. Do like the turqouise one.

They also have two stripers. I like that cheaper brands are coming up with nail art too. 

Q: What do you think about this LE?

5 comments:

  1. You mean Essence, not Catrice:) Looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Manicure Time: Oh god I just misstyped that about 3 times hahaha. so stupid but thanks for pointing that out! Was confusing it with a catrice LE. Essence even mailed me about this haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I like the pink and the green...the rest are alright. The blue nail foil is pretty nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some really interesting colours in that collection, I don't know when it will be available near here, but I'll sure be looking for it!!
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the foils look quite cool!

    http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)