My Nailpolish Collection + from the vault

Merry Christmas! 
Starting today, I'll have holidays for two weeks! I finally had some time to make a spreadsheet with my nailpolish stash in it. I've added a page called "Nailpolish Collection" to the upper bar of my blog. There you can go to my spreadsheet.

For the sucky part: I do know how to make a link, ofcourse. But I want that when you click on the page "Nailpolish Collection" that you instantly go to the spreadsheet instead of first the page and then click on the link. Anyone?

Cause this is a nailblog, my posts do kinda need polish pictures right? So here's a pic from the vault.
This is Kate RD-5 with Golden Rose Scale Effect 13 over it. Go find it in my spreadsheet, haha.

I hope you alle have a great Christmas full of nice presents, food and the people you love.
Take care, 
Renee

7 comments:

  1. wauw, super mooi
    Merry Christmas :D
    liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas !


    http://ieatfashiontoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very glamorous mani. I love the colour. Have a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Never thought of a blue based glitter over red, but it looks good!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)